- Founded by Jesper Balser, Peter Bang and Torben Wind in Denmark when they were in their early twenties.
- The company name was Personal Computing & Consulting (PC & C).
- PC Plus launched in Denmark and Norway .
- PC Plus was DOS-based and can only support single user.
- Beauty and Simplicity as first company slogan.
- Company changed name to Navision and product renamed to Navigator.
- Navigator was built on Client/Server technology and can support multi-users.
- Navision Navigator 3.0 launched.
- First prototype on GUI
- Started to explore into US market.
- Navision Financials 1.0 (AVISTA) launched in US
- Targeted for Windows 95 platform
- Added Contact Management granule
- Added Manufacturing granule
- Added Advanced Distribution granule
- Navision Financials received Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional Certification and Microsoft Windows 2000 Server Certification.
- Navision Commerce Gateway launched
- Navision User Portal launched
- Navision merged with Damgaard Software
- Rename Navision Financials to Navision Attain
- Navision received Designed for Windows XP logo
- Microsoft acquired Navision for $1.4 billion
Post a Comment