- Click FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT --> RECEIVABLES --> CUSTOMERS
- Browse to the customer that you want to apply entries.
- Click CUSTOMER --> LEDGER ENTRIES
- Select the Payment entry that you want to apply and the click FUNCTIONS --> APPLY ENTRIES or press SHIFT + F9 to open up the Apply Customer Entries window.
- Select the Payment line that you want to apply and then click APPLICATION --> SET APPLYING ENTRY.
- Now, select the invoice line that you want to apply and the press F9.
- Repeat step 6 for all the invoice that you want to apply to.
- Select the payment line and the click APPLICATION --> POST APPLICATION or press F11 to open the Post Application window.
- Click OK to post.
Saturday, 7 April 2007
Applying Customer Ledger Entries after posting Cash Receipt Journal
It is not compulsary for you to apply invoice when you are processing the Cash Receipt Journal. You still can post the Cash Receipt Journal even without applying any entries. With this, the Payment entries will be open. You can apply this open Payment entries to open Invoice entries at later time. When you want to apply the entries: