Please take notes on the following important fields in Item Ledger Entry table:
- Show when the entry is originated.
- Empty: if posted from Item Journal Line
- buy-from vendor number: entry is purchase related
- sell-to customer number: entry is sale related
- BOM number: entry originated from production of BOM
- Shows the quantity remains in the inventory if this is an increase entry (purchase, positive adj)
- Shows the quantity remains to be applied if this in an decrease entry (sales, negative adj)
- Shows whether the entry has been fully applied to.
- Indicates whether this is a corrective entry.