- Update VAT Base (ACY), Amount Including VAT (ACY), Amount (ACY) in Purchase Line table.
- Set Routing Reference in Purchase Line to 0.
- Set Invoice to No and and Status to Released in Purchase Header table.
- Set Status in Purchase Header to Open.
- INSERT a new record into Purch. Rcpt. Header table.
- Insert records into Posted Document Dimension table for each dimension created in the records created in the Purchase Order. Table ID used in Table 120 - Purch. Rcpt. Header.
- Insert records into Ledger Entry Dimension for each dimension created in the Purchase Order. Table ID used is Table 32 Item Ledger Entry.
- INSERT a new record into Item Ledger Entry table for the quantity received.
- INSERT a new record into Item Register table.
- INSERT a new record into Item Application Entry table.
- Insert a new records into Ledger Entry Dimension for Table 5802 - Value Entry
- INSERT a new record into Value Entry table.
- Set both the Cost is Adjusted and Allow Online Adjustment fields in Item table to No.
- Update Item Register table.
- Insert records into Purch. Rcpt. Line table
- Insert records into Posted Document Dimension table for table Purch. Rcpt. Line record created in previous step.
- Update Receiving No. and Last Receiving No. fields in Purchase Header table. At the same time, the Status is set to Released.
- Update the following fields in Purchase Line table:
- Outstanding Quantity
- Qty. to Invoice
- Qty. to Receive
- Outstanding Amount
- Qty. Rcd. Not Invoiced
- Amt. Rcd. Not Invoiced
- Quantity Received
- Outstanding Amount (LCY)
- Amt Rcd. Not Invoiced (LCY)
- Oustanding Qty (Base)
- Qty. to Invoice (Base)
- Qty. to Receive (Base)
- Qty. Rcd. Not Invoiced (Base)
- Qty. Received (Base)
- Update Item Analysis View
- Insert new records into Item Analysis View Entry table
- Update the Last Entry No. and Last Date Updated in Item Analysis View table.
To summarize, the following tables will be updated when you post receive:
- Purchase Line
- Purchase Header
- Item Analysis View
- Purch. Rcpt. Header
- Purch. Rcpt Line
- Posted Document Dimension
- Ledger Entry Dimension
- Item Ledger Entry
- Item Register
- Item Application Entry
- Value Entry
- Item Analysis View Entry
Hi, may I know if the VAT Base Amount field will be populated into Purc. Rcpt. Line table after we done a Post Receive?
I have tried in standard Navision and it seems that the VAT Base Amount did not get populated. May I know why? Thanks!
Is it possible to turn off "Allow Online Adjustment" for a particular item? We have one that takes foreeeeever to recieve because of all the adjustments. I wonder if I could turn that off, and let the "Adjust Cost - Item Entries" routine do it at night. Would that work?
I have a similar issue as MPflieger and therefore the excact same question.
In muy case I have an item (freight) that takes a long time to ship and invoiced. The item is never purchased - only sold. I have made a positive adjustment of 10.000 (with a cost of zero) to prevent the Stockout warning. The item has a checkmark in "Inventory Value Zero", so we actually never need an adjustment, as there are no inbound entries with a value.
Post a Comment