Mailing groups allow you to send email to groups of contacts that may be interested on the same information, such as promotion price. Huh, it sounds like a marketing tool rather than an ERP. Can Navision really do this ? Yes. Navision can do this. You can set up the mailing group at:Sales & Marketing --> Marketing --> Setup --> Mailing Groups
1) Press F3 to create a new record.
2) Enter Code and Description for the mailing group. In this example, I created X-PROMO. The No. of Contacts field shows number of contacts under this mailing group. It's a flowfield, so, you don't need to key in anything.
To assign mailing group to a contact:
1) Open Contact card and browse to the contact that you want to assign Mailing Group.
2) Click on Contacts --> Mailing Group
3) Select the Mailing Groups to assign to the contact. You can assign more than one mailing groups to a contact.
How do I send an email to all contacts in a specific group?
At the Segments card, change the Correspondence Type in the Interaction tab to Email. Click on Function --> Apply Mailing Group to apply the specific mailing group.
Post a Comment